Like the Halloween lobby, the Christmas lobby will arrive with its own emergency quest, named “Icy Merry Christmas”. For all intents and purposes, it sounds like it’s the very same quest as Trick or Treat was, only in the tundra field instead.
However, according to this news page unlike the Halloween e-quest this one will be occurring at set times. Update: Correction, it’ll be happening at random times too, it’s just that they’ve announced some times that it will definitely occur for all ships.
- 20:00 JST, 7th 8th and 9th of December
- 11:00 GMT, 7th 8th and 9th of December
- 6:00 EST, 7th 8th and 9th of December
- 5:00 CDT, 7th 8th and 9th of December
- 4:00 MDT, 7th 8th and 9th of December
- 3:00 PDT, 7th 8th and 9th of December
- 1:00 HADT, 7th 8th and 9th of December
Rough hours there for folk in the US….
If you complete the emergency quest at least once on any difficulty at any of those times you will receive:
- 99 x Grinders
- Christmas Gift
- 1 x Photon Sphere
- You may receive one set of gifts for each ship you have an eligible character. You will need to complete it at least once on each ship.
- Note that if you transfer ships before getting your presents your items may be sent to the ship you were previously registered to!
- Presents cannot be transferred to another Sega ID.
- These conditions could change at any time.
[Thanks to EspioKaos for translations]