A continuation of the previous post, this will act as a guide through the reverse side of the Rainy 2015 Bingo card.
- D-4: Speak to Claris Claes: I know, you really don’t want to. I don’t blame you. Do it though. Just put up with this annoying little shit for 5 seconds. You need an Episode 3 Mater Board active in order for her to show up.
- A-1, E-5: Complete Hans’ client orders: Armored Baptism and Pack Beasts. You should have this already, if not you can complete this by either killing everything in the first block of Time Attack Quest: “Marathon Training: Naberius” or by clearing the first room of Time Attack Quest: “Marathon Training: Naberius II” 3 times.
- A-4: Complete Hans’ Client Order: Giant Enemy Crabs. This one nearly qualifies as “awkward” as it requires 10 Krabahdas. There are no guaranteed packs of Krabahdas that I’m aware of, so you might need to grind it out in Arks Quest: “Wolgahda Extermination” which appears to have the highest spawn-rate of the enemy.
- E-4: Complete Hans’ Client Order: Spinning Black Tops. This requires 25 Ol Micda kills. The Time Attack Quest “Marathon Training: Amduscia” has a total of 7 in the first area (2 at D-4 and 5 at B-1). Once the Micdas at B-1 are dead, trigger the quarantine event at C-1 to see if any additional Ol Micdas spawn. If none do, you’re likely better off restarting the quest.
- A-2, E-2: Defeat Rheo Madullard and Nepto Cassadora (lv51+). Complete Free Field: Facility Exploration on Very Hard or above. Just rush to the boss.
- B-2: Defeat a Nab Rappy (lv1+): Trivial. A very common enemy in any of the Naberius Forest quests. There is a guaranteed spawn right at the start of the Time Attack Quest: “Marathon Training: Naberius”.
- B-1, B-3, B-5, D-1, D-3, E-3: Defeat Fang Banther, Dark Ragne (lv51+), Fang Banshee, Rockbear, Wolgahda and De Malmoth. Run the Time Attack Quest: “Marathon Training:Naberius II” on Very Hard+ (Hard+ for thelv20s). You will need to restart this quest multiple times.
- After clearing the enemies in the first room, go north for De Malmoth, east for Wolgahda and west for Rockbear. You will need to restart twice to cover all three.
- After clearing all enemies in the tundra area, go west for Fang Banther and east for Fang Banshee. You will need to restart once to cover both.
- Clear the rest of the quest to get Dark Ragne.
- C-5: Defeat Snow Banther (lv20+): Rush to the boss in Free Field: “Tundra Exploration” ..
- D-5: Defeat Zeshraider (lv20+): Rush to the boss in Free Field: “Ruins Exploration”.
- C-1: Clear Girard’s client order:Rare Rappy Species: Clear floor 21 of Extreme Training: Sylvan Wyverns.
- A-3: Clear Girard’s client order: Nyau That’s a Rare Species!: There is no guaranteed way to get Nyau to spawn. It seems to have a high spawn-rate in the “In the Driving Rain 3” Emergency Quest.
- E-1: Clear the Emergency Trial: Aircraft Defense: As far as I know there is no guaranteed way to spawn this Emergency Trial.
- D-2: Clear the Emergency Trial: Gift of the Storm: Requires you to clear the Umblla Emergency Trial. There is no guaranteed way to spawn this at all and to make matters worse its a fairly rare event.
- B-4: Clear the Emergency Trial: Baize Destruction: There’s a guaranteed one in Episode 1 Chapter 8: “Beginning of the End”. Choose the 1st dialogue option when meeting with Echo and Zeno. It’s a fair way into the quest, but by the end of Area 2-C one will trigger. If you have the third path unlocked, just choose the 2nd option after jumping into the telepool. This way involves having the story unlocked, however, which may be too much of a chore to do. You’re dependent on pure luck otherwise.
Note that all the Emergency Trials on this Bingo do have a chance to spawn during the “In the Driving Rain 3” Emergency Quest, but they’re not guaranteed to spawn.
- C-4: Clear the Emergency Quest: In the Driving Rain 3: Self explanatory.
- C-2: Obtain Matter Board Ep3-4: Requires you to grind your way through the first three chapters of the story. A chore if the story doesn’t interest you (and kind of a chore if it does, frankly).
As with the other post, please let me know if any of this information is wrong or if you think you know of more efficient ways to complete nodes.