It’s time for more bingo! This post will mostly just serve as a guide for people to complete the bingo as quickly as possible. More experienced players likely won’t need this guide, however it should be useful for those considering running through the bingo on their alts. I’ve split the nodes up into three main sections: Things that are guaranteed, things that are up to chance and things that require the seasonal Emergency Quest, “In the Driving Rain 3” to be up.
Most of the nodes are likely to be cleared during a single run of the Emergency Quest, so for the most part this post will share ways of completing the nodes while the Emergency Quest is absent.
All names in this post are matched with the English Patch where possible.
If you spot any information that’s wrong or know of any more efficient routes to clearing the Bingo, feel free to share in the comments below.
The guide for the reverse side can be found here.
- D-1 – Complete Client Order: Native Plague!? – Run Free Field: Naberius Exploration
- B-5 – Complete Client Order: Fear of Encroachment. – Run Free Field: Ruins Exploration
By running these two nodes, you have a good chance to clear a number of the other nodes as well. Keep an eye out for green containers (node C-4).
- A-1, A-2, A-4, B-2, E-2, E-4 – Run Time Attack Quest: “Marathon Practise: Amduscia”. Kill all enemies up until the first Sil Sadinian spawn, you can abandon after you’ve killed the Dahgash there.
- B-4, D-2, D-4 – Run Time Attack Quest: “Marathon Training: Vopar”. Clear out the first spawn then follow the jump pads to the outer islands, killing anything that spawns there. You can abandon once you’ve killed all the trash Darkers. This method will additionally cover nodes A-1, A-4 and E-4.
- A-3, A-5, C-1, C-5, E-1, E-3 – Run Time Attack Quest: “Marathon Training: Naberius II”. Kill all enemies in the first room. You can abandon afterwards.
- B-3, D-3 – Buy 2 junk weapons with an element on them.Grind one and then attribute grind it. If you need to know how to do this, Bumped has a guide here.
- D-5 – Clear Xie’s Client Order: Purple Flowers in the Rain. This doesn’t unlock until you’ve cleared all her other Client Orders, and one of them requires the emergency quest. You need to collect 5 items from Frog Rappies. A guaranteed way to make these spawn is in “Extreme Training: Sylvan Wyverns”, Stage 21. This spawns 3 Rappies, so this may require at least 2 Extreme Passes. I don’t yet know their spawn rate in the “Emergency Quest: In the Driving Rain”.
- C-2 – Talk to Faina. She’s the futhest-west counter attendant in the Gate Area of the Arks Lobby.
- C-4 – Destroy a green container. As far as I know there are no guaranteed areas to get a green container, however they are relatively common. One area that comes to mind is Block 2 of Arks Quest: “Rare Ore Mining”. This area spawns an unusually high number of containers for a quest, so it shouldn’t take long to find the container here.
- B-1 – Clear Xie’s Client Order: Forest Checkup. Requires you to run the Emergency Quest: “In the Driving Rain 3”.
Also it’s been a while! For most of the last year I’ve been dealing with my final year at university. The last year was not like any other year, the level of intensity was such a sharp increase it was kind of a shock. To make it work, I had to cut back a lot of hobby-time including working on this site. Now that that’s essentially over, I’m giving the site another shot. There is a metric shitload of news I’ve missed and I can guarantee I’m not going to go over all of it. I may make commentary on some of the more significant pieces of news though, which is a fancy way of saying “shit I have an opinion on”. We’ll see. Writing this blog has been enjoyable in the past so it’d be nice to have it going again.