This page will include a number of links to instructions and guides to hopefully make it easier to play on the Japanese PSO2 servers.
This manual assumes that you are using an unmodified client. If you are using any translation patches there may be inconsistencies in the screenshots. Reminder that you do risk your account through the use of such patches.
Be aware that some guides may be very out of date. Apologies if this is the case, I just don’t have the time to keep things updated.
This manual will grow as time goes on.
Menu Explanation/Translation References
- The Launcher
- Launcher Options
- Error Code List – Client
- Main Menu – The ESC-key menu in-game.
- The Team Window
- Team Counter – If you have a team, this is the window that will display when you speak to the Team Counter NPC.
- Sending and Accepting Friend Requests
- How To Form A Team (Guild)
- How To Invite People To Your Team – Accepting invites pending…
- Chat Tags
- How do I DANCE?
- Starting a Quest
- How To Solo
- How To Join a Specific Multiparty
- Client Orders – A General Guide
- Acquiring Your First Mag
- Acquiring a Matter Board
- The Matter Board – A General Guide
- How to Equip Items and Photon Arts
- How to Unequip Items
- How to Hide Units
- Learning Photon Arts
Thanks EspioKaos and Mewn for helping with bits I couldn’t read.